- Generous Salary Packaging is available
- Free On-site parking
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking a dedicated Physiotherapist to join our Care Team. You will be working across 7 Residential Care Sites (in Perth Metro and Bunbury) to deliver high quality care to our residents.
In this role your input will be important in the initial and ongoing assessment of Residents, the development and review of care plans specific to your area and therapeutic interventions to our Residents. You will also be involved in and assist with the delivery of manual handling training to staff.
Ongoing training and skills development will be provided in addition to support from the Senior Physiotherapist and our Care team.
This role is full-time hours. There is some flexibility to work school hours and/or work a minimum of 3 days per week for the right candidate.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)
- Current registration with APHRA
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of life of our clients
- Experience in aged care (desirable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A can do attitude
Click here for the Position Description