- Permanent part-time position
- Generous Salary Packaging is available
- Ongoing support and guidance from the Senior Physiotherapist and other senior Clinicians
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join the Care/Allied Health Team to coordinate and implement physio programs to the Care Partners residing at our Residential Care facilities.
This is a part-time position with opportunity to work flexible school hours and/or work a minimum of 2 days per week.
The successful candidate would be allocated to at least 2 Residential Aged Care sites and provide leave cover at other sites when necessary. Mileage reimbursement will be available in line with the ATO guideline.
Ongoing training and skills development will be provided in addition to support from the Senior Physiotherapist and our Care team.
- Assessment of Care Partners’ needs to improve or maintain level of physical function
- Provide Physiotherapy documentation to support ACFI funding requirements and accreditation standards
- Coordinating physiotherapy program and ongoing evaluation of those programs
- Uses advanced clinical knowledge and skills to perform assessment of Care Partners with more complex problems
- Provide manual handling training to staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) and current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A valid driver's licence with a reliable vehicle
- Experience in aged care (desirable)
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of life of our Care Partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Click here to view the position description for Physiotherapist.