- Part-time, six month fixed term position
- Working across Perth metro area
- Salary packaging option available
- Free On-site parking
About the Role
Catholic Homes is seeking a dedicated Physiotherapist to join our Care Team in delivering high quality care to our residents.
In this role your input will be important in the initial and ongoing assessment of Residents, the development and review of care plans specific to your area and therapeutic interventions to our Residents. You will also be involved in and assist with the delivery of manual handling training to staff. Ongoing training and skills development will be provided in addition to support from the Senior Physiotherapist and Care team.
This is a six month fixed term position with the possibility of an ongoing contract. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy)
- An interest in Aged Care;
- Current registration with APHRA;
- An understanding of ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation standards or keen willingness to learn;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Click here for the Position Description