Physiotherapist - St Vincent's
- Fixed term part-time position (until December 2020)
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
Catholic Homes is seeking an experienced Physiotherapist to join the Care/Allied Health Team to coordinate and implement physio programs to the residents at our facility at St Vincent's, Guildford.
Set by the Swan River with stunning views of the water and surrounding area, our new St Vincent's site is a two-story 85 room residence with multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas.
Ongoing training and skills development will be provided in addition to support from the Senior Physiotherapist and our Care team.
- Assessment of Care Partners’ needs to improve or maintain level of physical function
- Provide Physiotherapy documentation to support ACFI funding requirements and accreditation standards
- Coordinating physiotherapy program and ongoing evaluation of those programs
- Uses advanced clinical knowledge and skills to perform assessment of Care Partners with more complex problems
- Provide manual handling training to staff
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy) and current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in aged care
- A genuine interest in improving the quality of life of our Care Partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To view the Position Description, click here.