Registered Nurse - Archbishop Goody
- Permanent part-time position (min 3 days per week)
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous leave provisions and salary packaging options available
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse passionate about providing a high standard of clinical care to our residents at Archbishop Goody in East Perth on a permanent part-time basis. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and striving to make a difference to those in your care we would love to hear from you.
Archbishop Goody, in East Perth is a 40 room residence and has an onsite chapel, beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning views of the Queens Gardens.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing support from the Facility Manager and the Clinical Nurse.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferably in Residential Aged Care
- Working knowledge of iCare
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Understanding and knowledge of ACFI assessments
- Well developed organisation, time management and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- Passion for aged care and the ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
To view this role's Position Description, click here.