Registered Nurse - Ocean Star Village
- Fixed term part-time position (12 months)
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
Catholic Homes has an opportunity at Ocean Star Village for a Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing high standards of clinical care to our residents on a fixed term part-time basis. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and striving to make a difference to those in your care we would love to hear from you.
This role will be responsible for providing professional nursing care and leadership within the scope of practice to all Catholic Homes residents and staff.
The successful applicant will receive support and guidance from the Facility Manager and site Clinical Nurse, and will be provided with ongoing training.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current AHPRA (Registered) Nursing Registration
- Experience in Aged Care
- Availability to work various shifts and provide holiday and sick relief cover as required
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication and passion for working with the elderly
To view this role's Position Description, click here.