- Fixed term full-time position (12 Months)
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
Catholic Homes has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to assist Catholic Homes with the roll out of Telstra Health’s iCare. This position will be an important part of our project team, providing hands on assistance with the transition to iCare including undertaking assessments and training staff in the use of electronic care plans.
iCare will be implemented across 6 sites, with each site starting after the previous one has completed implementation. The project includes our facility in Bunbury, with the dates to be negotiated closer to the time. Travel to Bunbury, accommodation, and meals will be covered.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing support and guidance from the Manager Clinical Services, Executive Manager Residential Care and the wider Care team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (Registered Nursing) Registration
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care
- Experience using iCare including excellent assessment and care planning skills
- The ability to lead a Care team and provide guidance to staff
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding or willingness to embrace our Montessori Model of Care - Care with Purpose
- A positive outlook and passion for Aged Care