Registered Nurses (part-time) - St Vincent's
- Permanent part-time positions (various shifts available)
- Generous salary packaging options
- Generous leave provisions
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join our team at St Vincent's in Guildford on a permanent part-time basis. Successful applicants will provide professional nursing care and leadership within the scope of practice to all St Vincent's residents and staff.
Set by the Swan River with stunning views of the water and surrounding area, our new St Vincent's site is a two-storey 85 room residence with multiple living areas including spacious lounges, libraries and dining areas.
The successful applicant will also receive ongoing support, training and development from the Facility Manager, Clinical Nurse Manager and wider Clinical team.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current Registered Nurse registration through AHPRA
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in Residential Aged Care
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Well developed organisation, time management and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently; and
- Passion for aged care and the ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
To view the Position Description, click here.