Relief Administration Officer - Ocean Star Village
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- 25% Casual loading
About the Role
Ocean Star Village has an opportunity for a relief Administration Officer to provide administrative support to the facility on a casual basis.
Ocean Star Village in Bunbury, comprising of 42 rooms, sits opposite the stunning Indian Ocean and close to public transport, the local lawn bowls club and shopping centres.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing support from the Facility Manager.
The position is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reception and telephone duties
- Assist the Facility Manager with the staff roster
- General office administration support
- Preparing a monthly newsletter
- Maintaining and updating staff and resident records
- Assisting residents and visitors with general queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous administration/reception experience in Aged Care
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Officer suite and data entry
- Experience with RosterOn software
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with little supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of organisational, time management and priority setting skills
To view this role's Position Description, click here.