Relief Case Manager - Home Care Services
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- 25% Casual loading
About the Role
Catholic Homes has an opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join the Home Care Services team based in Burswood. This role will manage services provided to Catholic Homes' clients living in the community to maintain, restore and develop their skills.
Catholic Homes' Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
The successful applicant will be supported by the Executive Manager Home and Community Care, Case Managers and the wider Home Care team and receive ongoing training and development.
- Ensures a focus on quality improvement is maintained and nurtured in all areas of service delivery
- Ensure packaged services are provided within the limits of funding
- Organise daily schedule to meet consumer assessments and needs
- Demonstrate understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards, legislation and partnership programs
- Provide on the job support and training to Support Workers as required
To be considered for this position, you will have/be:
- Significant experience in case management of Aged Care Home Care Packages
- Extensive understanding of Community Aged Care
- Current C class drivers licence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Flexibility to work various hours
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Well-developed communication skills including interpersonal skills
To view this role's Position Description, click here.