Restorative Care Coordinator - Home Care Services
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options avaiable
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Clinical Manager Home Care Services, this position will efficiently coordinate and provide support in the Case Management services to Catholic Homes' Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC) clients.
Based in Burswood, this role will receive ongoing support from the Clinical Manager Home Care Services, Case Managers and wider Home Care services team.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Attend and respond to new enquiries and take phone enquiries.
- Assist to organise daily schedules to meet the needs of consumer assessments, reviews and update of consumer documentation to meet daily timelines and Client requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Case co-ordinate allocated Short Term Restorative Care (STRC) clients within package guidelines
- Undertake marketing and promotion activities for Home Care services as required
- Develop and maintain a wide knowledge of resources available to support clients to optimize their package funds.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Case Co-ordination level experience in Aged, Restorative Care or Home Care/Community Services.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated capacity to work with resources relevant to CDC, STRC Aged care and/or Community Care.
- Competent in the use of information technology systems including Excel
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Understanding of and experience in working with quality improvements systems in an Aged/Community Care of health environment.
- Knowledge of current Government requirements relating to Home Care Services.
- A thorough understanding of the Short Term Restorative Care program
- Current Western Australian driver's licence
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
To view this role's Position Description, click here.