Restorative Care Coordinator - Home Care Services
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Home Care team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home.
Based in Burswood, this role will receive ongoing support from the Clincal Manager Home Care Services and the Case Manager.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Attend and respond to new enquiries and take phone enquiries.
- Assist to organise daily schedules to meet the needs of consumer assessments, reviews and update of consumer documentation to meet daily timelines and Client requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Case co-ordinate allocated Short Term Restoratice Care (STRC) clients within package guidelines
- Undertake marketing and promotion activities for Home Care services as required
- Maintains consumer budgets within a positive balance
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience coordinating support in Aged Care (essential)
- An understanding of the Short Term Restorative Care program
- Current Western Australian driver's licence
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in a team environment and autonomously
- Experience working in Excel
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To view this role's Position Description, click here.