Roster Clerk (Scheduling) - St Vincent's
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the Role
In this role, you will be working as part of the team at St. Vincent's in an administrative capacity and reporting to the Facility Manager. The successful candidate will provide assistance with the preparation and maintenance of rosters, including management of planned and unplanned leave in an equitable manner.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring the facility is staffed at an appropriate level to meet resident needs as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process of new staff, contracts, legislative compliance, coordinating staff training, appraisals and documentation.
- Providing additional and relief administrative support
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role (essential);
- Previous experience with RosterOn software (highly desirable);
- Intermediate Computer and MS Office skills including Excel and Access databases
- Sound understanding of and ability to read and interpret Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High level of attention to detail;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
To view this role's Position Description, click here.