Workplace Trainer - Various sites
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary plus superannuation
- Generous salary packaging options available
About the role
Catholic Homes is seeking a Workplace Trainer who is passionate about providing high standards of clinical care to our residents. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and striving to make a difference to those in your care we would love to hear from you.
This role will be responsible for providing professional nursing care, training, education and leadership to Catholic Homes' residents and staff. This role will be working at various sites across the Perth metro area.
The successful applicant will be working 5 days per fortnight and will receive ongoing support and guidance from the Facility Manager and site clinical nurse.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Current AHPRA (Registered) Nursing Registration
- Significant experience in aged care as a registered nurse
- Availability to work 5 days per fortnight
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to mentor the care team
- Experience completing competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of the Montessori principles, 'Care with Purpose' model (desirable)
To view the position description, click here.