Everyone is reminded infection prevention and control measures remain in place for our aged care residences, including:
- People may only enter our aged care residences after seven days from when they are identified as a COVID-19 case or a close contact; and return a negative test/are symptom-free
- Please do not visit if you are COVID-19 symptomatic or unwell, we encourage you to stay home to recover and seek a test to rule out the virus
- Visitors must continue to provide a negative COVID-19 RAT test before attending
- Proof of vaccination is required, if you have not already done so
- Mask wearing at all times on premises remains mandatory until otherwise notified
- Practice hand hygiene, cough etiquette and physical distancing
- Visitors must check in and out using the Zipline visitor management system.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding these matters, please contact the Facility Manager at the residence for assistance.
The Premier Mark McGowan has announced measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in WA.
Effective from 6am Thursday 28 December 2021 until further notice face masks must be worn in all aged care services include those operated by Catholic Homes.
This direction includes all staff, visitors, agents and contractors attending aged care services or clients’ homes; you must wear a mask at all times while in that workplace.