Castledare Village in Wilson is set in a beautiful location, next to the meandering Canning River. The caring team create a home like environment where everyone is treated with love, trust and respect.
Catholic Homes believes in Care with Purpose. This innovative philosophy focuses on fostering as independent a lifestyle as possible, so people are active and fulfilled. Residents choose how to fill their spare time and there is an option to get involved in the day to day activities that make a house a home or simply relax and put your feet up.
Castledare residence has four houses, consisting of 73 private rooms each with a telephone and digital TV connections, a large en-suite bathroom and built-in robes. One of the houses is a specialised dementia area which provides care within a secure, safe and friendly environment.
The team at Castledare encourages you to remain connected to the people and things that bring you joy. Family and friends are always welcome to visit for a tea, coffee or a meal. A dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator organises a busy activity calendar that gives you the opportunity to go on trips and pursue your passions. There are also regular health and wellbeing classes with the Allied Health Team.
The chef prepares delicious fresh meals daily, including morning and afternoon tea.
The onsite chapel has regular Catholic mass and services from other religions. Our pastoral care team is available to families and people living at our residences.
Castledare’s accommodation and facilities include:
- Picturesque gardens and walking areas
- Beautiful rooms with fantastic views.
- Courtyards to relax and enjoy the sunshine in.
- Craft and activity areas
- Library/computer room
- Dining room for private and social entertaining and several lounges.
- Daily lifestyle programs, including weekly excursions
Health and wellness services include:
- 24-hour nursing care
- Allied health teams to ensure all your care requirements are met
- Dedicated and compassionate care teams
- Specialised dementia care in a tranquil environment
- A hairdressing salon and onsite beauty therapist
- In-house shop
If you would like further information, please contact us by phone on (08) 9356 4100 Monday to Friday between 9am – 3pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.