Trinity in Duncraig enjoys a fantastic coastal location, close to Perth’s beautiful northern beaches, Hillary’s Boat Harbour, public transport and shopping centres.
The residence is set in stunning landscaped gardens and has seven houses, consisting of 39 private rooms with a telephone, digital TV connections and large en-suite bathrooms. At Trinity you will have a caring team that is committed to creating a home-like environment, where you are treated with love, trust and respect.
Catholic Homes believes in Care with Purpose, promoting independence and encouraging and supporting people to do as much as possible for themselves so they remain active and busy. Our residences are a place where you can choose to put your feet up or get involved in the everyday activities that make a house a home. You continue to make important decisions, such as how you spend your day and your role in the community.
The team will support you to continue to do to the things you love, such as your hobbies, going out for dinner, shopping or watching your grandchildren play sport. Staff can offer transport for a fee if you are unable to go by yourself.
A dedicated Lifestyle Coordinator organises a busy activity calendar that gives you the opportunity to go on trips and pursue your passions. There are also regular health and wellbeing classes with the Allied Health Team.
The chef at Trinity prepares delicious meals including morning and afternoon tea daily.
The onsite chapel has regular Catholic mass and services from other religions. Our pastoral care team is available to families and people living at our residences.
Trinity’s accommodation and facilities include:
- Picturesque gardens and walking areas
- Sheltered and secluded gardens
- A large community centre featuring an activities area that is ideal for concerts and film nights
- A dedicated club house with an additional activity and dining area and kitchen.
- A large dining room for private and social entertaining.
- Daily lifestyle programs, including weekly excursions
- On-site chapel, incorporating daily religious services
Our health and wellness services also include:
- A dedicated physiotherapy room
- Additional allied health teams to ensure all your care requirements are met
- Dedicated podiatrist's room
- A hairdressing salon
- Beauty therapist
- Specialised laundry facilities
- In-house shopping facilities
- Three major bus routes run within walking distance of Trinity Village Care Facility along Freeman Way and Marmion Avenue.
If you would like more information or to make an appointment to view Trinity Village, please contact us by phone (08) 9260 1100 on Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org