Home Care Support Worker - Perth metro
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super
- 25% casual loading
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will visit the homes of our Clients, to meet their holistic care needs. The types of support provided may include personal care, domestic services and/or daily living supports.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel distances when required and be available to work various days.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate IV in Home and Community Care
- Experience in Community Aged Care
- Flexibility to work various hours and days
- Willingness to travel distance
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle and current C class drivers licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with elderly residents
- The ability, and commitment, to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's Position Description, click here.