Houskeeping Services - Home Care
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus super plus casual loading
- Various shifts availble
About the Role
Our dedicated and professional Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
This role will be responsible for visiting the the homes of our Care at Home Care Clients to provide high standard housekeeping services including but not limited to general houseekeeping assistance, cleaning and laundry services.
The successful applicant will receive ongoing training and support from the Executive Manager Home and Community Care and the Home Care team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in commercial cleaning and laundry
- A roadworthy and registered vehicle and current C class drivers licence
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Experience in community aged care
- Willingness to travel distances
- Knowledge of cleaning safety guideline and/or regulations
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to uphold high standards of work
To view this role's Position Description, click here.