Registered Nurse - Home Care (Geraldton)
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
- Various shifts available
About the Role
Catholic Homes' Care at Home team create personalised care packages for clients to support them to live independently in their own home - so they can continue to do the things they love.
The successful candidate will provide nursing care in accordance with the clients' Care Plans, assess clinical care requirements and conduct assessments. This position is also expected to report any clinical care issues that may exceed the constraints of the current package and will report to the Clinical Manager of Home Care Services.
The successful candidate will be provided with ongoing support from the Clinical Manager of Home Care Services, Case Managers and wider Home Care team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA (Registered) Nursing Registration
- Experience in Community based Aged Care
- Current C Class Driver's Licence
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To view this role's Position Description, click here.