Home Care - Private Services
Home Care Private Services provides one-on-one support from one of our friendly team to support you in the home or accompany you to visit and connect with old friends, enjoy community based activities, attend appointments or go shopping. You can either be living in the community or residing in an aged care facility.
This service is tailor made to suit your individual circumstances. Some of the examples of activities we have assisted with are:
- Visiting old neighbours
- Joining in a community group such as the Masons or Rotary Club
- Going shopping for new clothes, hairdresser, a massage, out to your favourite restaurant for lunch or just out for a drive up the coast
- A night out at a concert, horse racing, motor sport or other activities
- Going to the cinema, your grandchildren or great grandchildren’s school assembly or your nephew's BBQ
- Transport to and from a family wedding, a Christmas lunch or other large celebrations
- Take you to your family’s home for Sunday lunch
- Help you attend your local church service
You can have the support worker take you somewhere and pick you up, or stay with you for the whole time.
This service is also available for family members to purchase as a gift for their elderly loved ones who live in residential care or in the community.
For further information call the Home Care team on 1300 244 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org