Residential Care - our difference
In our aged care residences, you will notice these key differences:
People are involved.
You will see people in our residences:
- delivering mail
- helping peel the vegetables for dinner
- folding washing
- running a game of bingo
Dining rooms are happy places.
People in our residences:
- get to choose what they want to eat from a buffet – at each meal
- tablecloths and napkins are cloth not plastic
- drink from china and glass not plastic
- are social at meal times
The environment is designed for engagement.
In our residences you will see:
- activities set-up for people to engage with as they walk around
- signage around the home invites people to participate in activities
- signage to invite people to make their own tea or coffee
- photos of people’s life on their door so everyone knows who they are